The Cloud Developer provides pre-sales technical support to the Sales & Vendor Teams around the xSP Central portfolio and to the Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners in both a Technical & Commercial manner. This role will focus specifically on the Microsoft, Redhat & AWS portfolio. The Cloud Technical Account Manager is responsible for engaging with the relevant vendor teams, owning technical enablement and building joint propositions with the Business Development Managers (BDM) team. The candidate will also have extensive knowledge and experience in cloud migration & architecture projects.
- Go-to technical specialist for sales team and downstream partners on the Microsoft, Redhat & AWS cloud platforms. A thought leader with regard to choice of platform, migration & benefits for an MSP.
- Participation in RFPs (request for proposal) for key customers.
- Onboarding and enablement of new MSPs & downstream partners onto the ArrowSphere billing & provisioning platform.
- Presenting to Arrow customers the products/services portfolio and Arrow benefits of xSP Central (ArrowSphere).
- Design, management & delivery of cloud demonstrations & labs.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Proactively work with the ArrowSphere Cloud Leader & the MSP team in Arrow to drive MSP engagement around xSP Central programmes.
- Provides pre-sales technical support to the Sales & Vendor Team covering Microsoft, Redhat and AWS products & services.
- Train, educate & incentivise MSPs alongside the BDM team.
- Work to formulate account strategies, alongside the ArrowSphere Cloud Leader & Cloud BDMs.
- Make pre-sales calls on prospective MSPs, participate in local and regional seminars, and act as a technical account manager for existing customers.
- Be the technical focal point for MSP engagements around demonstrations, potential cloud solutions & programme expertise supported by the relevant vendor team for expertise.
- Remain knowledgeable & fully certified with a strong understanding of current industry technology (specifically Cloud), trends, and the competition.
- Spend at least 2 days each week presenting in front of MSPs in small (round table) discussions as well as developing capability to deliver to larger (seminar) audiences.
- Work in tandem with the MSP Sales Team in fulfilling sales goals and responding to RFI/RFPs.
- Migration to the Cloud project experience.
- Knowledge of Agile & Development Management tools.
- Knowledge of Application Lifecycle.
- Experience with Application Migration and Upgrades.
- Multi language experience.
- Understand Sizing and Management Tools.
- Networking and Security knowledge.
- Microsoft, Redhat & AWS Certifications would be an asset.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions.
ArrowSphere xSP Central is an online module that enables the managed service provider community to forecast and report on various service provider licence agreements in one central platform. A key feature of the tool is the ability to simulate and predict the total cost of operating a particular cloud service for the end customer. xSP Central is a complementary module to the ArrowSphere cloud services platform. To learn more check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB-JSGkrAt0
Hours of Work:
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00 am - 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch, however due to the nature of this role flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the role. In addition this role is externally facing and therefore there will be the expectation that you will be required to travel upwards of 50% of the time.
United kingdom - Remote
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top