Client Strategist - AspenCore Studio
Position:Client Strategist - AspenCore Studio
Do you consider yourself a digital native with strong strategic client skills and the ability to contribute cross-discipline to help craft and sell through next generation innovative creative solutions for both internal and external customers?
This client strategy marketing focused position is responsible for working across the AspenCore Studio team, partnering with AspenCore sales and in concert with greater marketing and design teams across AspenCore to define, develop and execute advertiser funded brand creative b2b solutions.
This is a heavy client facing role, where you will have multiple projects running simultaneously. Explore new marketing strategies. Investigate customer requirements / challenges while providing innovative ideas and solutions.
Create project proposal and communicate project to assemble team including the project manager.
Candidate should have extensive knowledge in digital media practices including brand marketing with an emphasis on creative messaging design and mid-expert knowledge of technical content in the b2b space, graphic design and understanding of web development.
- Develop and execute project proposal (lead internal brainstorms, consult and present with sales representation to clients, resource allocation, manage marketing focused content production and design, participate in client reviews).
- Manage project deliverables (deliver final proposal; develop marketing content framework; work across AspenCore Studio to define overall project creative framework)
- Selects and coordinates outside freelance brand marketing, social agencies, and photographers. Negotiates cost and sets schedules for outside creative and production services with little or no supervision
- Manage project execution (communicate with internal and external project solutions teams are delivering against established timeline) -Manage project budget (ensure that client marketing solutions team stays on budget).
- This job is in Denver, Colorado. Occasional US travel required
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top