Client Experience Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Client Experience Representative II
Summary: The position is responsible for creating an outstanding experience for valued clients at every touch point. The Client Experience Rep is fully accountable for the successful resolution of their assigned clients’ issues, builds positive relationships with clients and department, is responsible for tracking and managing customer issues, strictly adhering to all SLAs, processing manifests and orders and providing reporting as requested from clients and the direct sales teams. This role will have direct interaction with clients.
The Client Experience Rep must be able to independently perform specialized reporting with in excel, provide a high level of personalized service, and apply an in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s service offerings to successfully support the client relationship. Additionally, the position requires sales support of house accounts where the Client Experience Rep serves as the sole client relationship manager. The position is also responsible for project management for assigned clients and as required to support the general client base.
- Complete On-Boarding process for all new clients.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Train new employees on systems and process management.
- Proactively communicate account changes and updates to all internal members within the same account.
- Handle escalated customer complaints.
- Manage Exceptions.
- Run Daily, Weekly, & Monthly reports and analyze data.
Education: High School Required; Associates Preferred
3 to 5 years Customer Service experience, client origination experience preferred
Experience providing dedicated account management to highly complex Fortune 1000 accounts
Strong Business background
- High level of proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically excel
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills. Adept at moderating temperament to remain calm, professional and customer focused during challenging communications and difficult situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adequate personal time management and organizational skills to work in fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines and with multiple priorities
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues and recommend solutions
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top