Channel Manager III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Channel Managers are high-energy individuals with superior skills in a core group of products and possess a diversified sales experience. This senior-level brand position represents the front-line sales force at Arrow Electronics, Inc. and is responsible for growing the business and gaining market share.
- Meet and exceed sales growth expectation for assigned brand/product(s)
- Develop and execute demand generation in support of the brand(s) and related product(s) as required
- Support the development of brand/product(s) strategies and marketing plans across the organization
- Understanding the full depth and breadth of Arrow Electronics, Inc. capabilities and offerings (products and services) as a value add distributor
- Responsible for driving and growing the brand/product(s) for Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines of the Arrow Electronics, Inc. organization
- Build strong customer relationships between supplier, reseller and Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Functions as the information hub for designated brand/product(s)
- Create strategic relationships with key vendors
- Manage leads and identify business to build a sales pipeline
- Provide pipeline, forecast and additional reports to management and LOBs
- As other duties assigned
- 5-7 years minimum outside sales experience
- 5 years of experience with storage, data management and applicable technologies
- Passionate about information technology
- Proven top producer (sales reports) with a technology, distribution, services company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and training
- High level of computer literacy
- Flexibility and adaptability is critical
- Ability to work at home with flexible schedule
WORKING CONDITIONS: This position is required to travel approximately 50% of the time.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top