Certification Account Representative
Position:Certification Account Representative
- Manage assigned inbound leads to determine qualification for certification program and as a new Arrow Customer.
- Achieve monthly qualified customer quotas
- Participate in training and skill-building sessions with marketing, sales and Engineering teams
- Provide ongoing feedback on qualification process to drive continuous improvement
- Support other activities related to lead qualification, as appropriate
- College degree preferred or high school diploma with equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of previous Sales experience*.
- Computer skills: MS Office, Internet, and Outlook, and Sales-related software; and ability to navigate multiple computer systems simultaneously.
- Experience in Salesforce.com preferred
- Communicate effectively via phone with a strong written and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of strong work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and superior multi-tasking capabilities.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- No prior experience in the electronics industry required.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top