CER I- Settlements Team
Position:CER I- Settlements Team
This role will be fully accountable for the successful resolution of the assigned clients' billing issues, while building positive relationships throughout the settlement process. This role is responsible for tracking and managing the clients' billing issues, meeting or exceeding daily and monthly SLAs by processing the settlements in a timely manner. The Client Settlements Rep must be able to independently perform specialized reporting within excel, and apply an in-depth knowledge of Arrow's service offerings to successfully settle all client billing issues.
- Responsible for on-going Customer Service/Sales Support activities regarding Settlement process.
- Manages Client reports.
- Support Management team with the backend management of Quality processes
- Research and troubleshoot billing errors regarding revenue share percentage, fee deductions and costing on an asset level.
- Responsible for meeting daily SLAs.
- Work with Management to resolve customer invoice issues
Location:Columbus (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top