Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 150 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2017 sales of $26.81 billion.
Category managers are responsible for maximizing the arrow.com sales and customer reach for the assigned technologies / suppliers. A category manager will work closely with both suppliers and internal teams to determine product positioning, stocking, pricing, and marketing.
- Determine which products should be stocked by Arrow for sale on-line. Work closely with suppliers, purchasing, marketing and other teams to set product stocking strategies.
- Engage with suppliers on new product introductions; ensuring early access to product information for Arrow
- Present to suppliers the arrow.com value proposition; reviewing results and determining areas for future growth.
- Work with pricing team to set on-line pricing strategy to maximize overall return and meet sales, margin and return objectives
- Align with purchasing team to determine stocking levels and replenishment strategies to maximize customer service and minimize stock outs while meeting inventory objectives.
- Be part of a growing team that has a high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Maintain synergies with Arrow Global Components Divisions and other Business Units.
- Experience with Semiconductors, Passive, Electromechanical, Test and Measurement and/or Connector related products
- Understanding of industry trends in electronics market
- 3-5 years of business experience
- Bachelor's degree, or higher
- Excellent computer skills
- Understanding of key financial metrics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a global organization with multiple stakeholders.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top