Cash Applications Coordinator
Position:Cash Applications Coordinator
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Cash Applications Coordinator in our Englewood, Colorado location.
Under close supervision, manually applies routine customer payments to invoices that are unable to be automatically processed through the lockbox system. Provides the rudimentary research needed to correctly apply payments through checks, wires and ACH payments. Researches and clears unapplied and unidentified cash. This position is responsible for supporting several of Arrow's business groups and will need to follow the standards of application for each group. More complicated research requests are sent to the second tier. Responsibilities of the second tier may include manual batch recordings, bank adjustments, reallocations, write offs, credit card processing and daily cash reconciliation.
- Performs routine data entry of customer payments into ERP system.
- Provides research on customer payment issues such as duplicate payments and customer debits, etc. Enters those issues into claims to be resolved by customer research group. Escalates more complex issues to second tier.
- Work closely with Financial Service Representative to ensure accurate and timely recording of all cash receipts.
- Miscellaneous administrative support – copies checks, creation of receipts in ERP systems, etc.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with related experience in processing credits and debits; or equivalent combination of education, experience, and or training.
- Ability to follow process and take instructions both internally and externally from customers.
- Strong data entry and reconciliation capabilities.
- 10 key by touch.
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, MS Outlook and internet.
- Understanding of debits and credits.
- Ability to work in multiple systems.
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top