Buyer, Integrated Circuits
Position:Buyer, Integrated Circuits
Plan and pipeline inventory for high complex customer demand—high dollar value and/or large part count.
- Prepare both Arrow generated and customer supplied forecast uploads to e-compass and manage the exceptions generated from the e-compass processing. Resolve any upload and/or output issues from e-compass.
- Review e-compass parameters and make recommendations/changes to ensure achievement of company inventory turns goals. Manage e-compass using manugistics where applicable to assure best forecast input. Manage the more complex In-Plant Stores and consignment engagements to assure both adequate supply and maximum turns. Manage excess inventory including concentration on slow moving and/or sludge.
- Work with sales teams and supply chain group to suggest alternative supply chain options to enhance customer support to assure inventory management needs are met. Generate and/or contribute to out-of-box- solutions.
- Represent the regional planning team in setting up consignments/In-Plant Stores, kanban systems, ABC Low Value analyses, etc. Work with Digital Supply Chain Solutions and Sales in implementation of new engagements until operational.
- Participate as regional inventory champion on CPI teams or other inventory related task forces. Provide training and/or mentor new material planners and be back up for Regional Materials Manager as required.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top