Business Support Executive
- Gurgaon, India
Business Support Executive
What will you be doing?
- To supervise, driving the team and reporting to managers.
- Majority of guidance on supervision. Hand-on resource to bridge any gap to meet deliverable results on time.
- Should be forthcoming and manage independently (Completes operations by assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, and implementing new procedures)
- To communicate effectively with internal / external parties
- Ensuring an appropriate flow in compliance of SOP's
- End-to-End Supply chain process knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing required results.
- Order Management experience in handling day-to-day workload
- Relevant experience in Program/Order management (Customer Inventory Management)
Required Qualifications and Skills :
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under general supervision
- Entry-level professional role
- Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
- Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- A senior level support role
Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Program/Order management (Customer Inventory Management)
Fluent in communication in English ( Communication & Verbal )
What's In It For You
At Converge an Arrow Company , we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- And more!
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization's goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Gurgaeon, Delhi, India
Back to top