Business Process Manager
- Hong Kong
Business Process Manager
What You'll Be Doing
- Designs, maintains and implements effective & efficient business processes utilizing their subject matter expertise in Arrows End to End business processes, systems and process improvement methodology. With the extended Business Team (Executive Sponsor, Managers & Super Users) ensure we deliver and sustain effective process consistency, excellence and adoption to support Business strategies and goals. Promotes a process driven ethos and continuous improvement mindset
- Participate in project as functional expert
- Works and contributes to projects primarily in core areas of expertise interfacing with other functions
- Prepares and or contributes to Business Case documents, and Requirement documents where System enhancements or developments are required
- Identifies and facilitates process improvement efforts with business owners
- Works with other process team members to identify and optimize global linkage and alignment on changes and implementation of processes
- Defines & monitors end-to-end process metrics to identify performance issues and resolution with business owners
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
- Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
- Works independently
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Double Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
HK-Hong Kong (HK Science Park)
Back to top