Business Proces Engineer
Position:Business Proces Engineer
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. A company with 18.500 employees worldwide and 650 employees working in Venlo Arrow Electronics DLC. Arrow EMEA has the largest and most modern electronic components warehouse in Venlo. The Distribution Logistics Centre in Venlo supplies 40.000 European customers. More than 6.000 packages a day are shipped to customers all over Europe, as well as worldwide. Arrow stands for ambition, passion and reliability and strives to be and stay the nr. 1 in the business. The corporate culture within Arrow can be described as informal, open, direct and result oriented.
Because of growth, we are looking for a Business Proces Engineer for our Programming Center. One of Arrow's main Value Added Services is programming of programmable semiconductor devices. For this Arrow has Programming Center's located over the globe, from which the one located in Venlo at the Distribution and Logistics Center, serves customers for the EMEA market.
In your role of Business Proces Engineer you will be responsible for improve internal and customer processes and implement changes.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Design and build equipment/processes for use by the business. Develop process and procedure, create, maintain and provide documentation. Evaluate and maintain quality of cycle time and processes. Specialized engineering projects requiring high level engineering skills and analytical capabilities. Determine and obtain specialized device support. Determine and assist with specialized technical device related issues.
- Design and build equipment for specific business units to use. Develop process and procedures for business units; generally for logistics, value added and distribution centers.
- Provide support for business units: provide technical and training support—develop, update and maintain instructional documents and process instructions to assist in production within the unit, parts ordering, facility layout.
- Manage implementation of improvement solution; identify areas to improve equipment or personnel utilization on the production floor. Monitor implemented solutions and present findings to appropriate management groups as needed. Update manufacturing instructions.
- Resolve manufacturing issues—address production, design, construct and debug operations and determine efficiency; respond to floor issues as circumstances dictate or calculate labor to production floor. Lead teams, mentor individuals with respect to production and quality issues, metrics and formal problem solving.
- Provide support to new equipment or processes development purposes.
We are looking for an innovative, reliable, an enthusiastic person, with a "hands-on" state of mind. You have finished a bachelor (HBO) or academic education in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a comparable technical education and you have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing engineering environment.
- Experience with quality methods (as Root-Cause-Analysis, 8D reporting) is preferred. Experience with programmable electronic devices (as microcontrollers, EEPROM,NOR and NAND flash etc.) are preference.
- Software Programming Skills (VB, DotNet, PHP) is a big plus.
- Competence in English language – written and spoken – is essential, knowledge of de German and Dutch language is a plus. You work structured, detailed and accurately.
- You have good communication skills and have the ability to interact with all levels inside the organization as well as outside our company.
- Next to that you are able to analyze problems and processes and you can work individual without losing the total overview.
Furthermore you feel comfortable in an environment where quality, working accurately and continuous improving are the main driving concepts.
We offer a challenging job within a modern and dynamic organization. You will work in an international, ambitious and growth oriented company with a global scope. The terms of employment are in conformity with the market and the working conditions are optimal.
Are you thinking five years out?
Then apply via online via www.arrow.com/careers.
Please refer to the source where you found this open position.
Arrow Europe, Dirk Hartogweg 8, 5928 LV Venlo.
Data Privacy Statement
When submitting your application at Arrow within EMEA, the responsible entity for the collection of your personal data, to which you have applied, is the Arrow Group Company specified below:
Global Components Netherlands
BV Arrow Electronics DLC, Dirk Hartogweg 8, 5928LV Venlo, Netherlands
Acquisition with regard to this position is not appreciated.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top