Business Operations Specialist
Business Operations Specialist
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg, close to Frankfurt a
Business Operation Specialist (m/f)
- Ownership of the implementation and ERP configuration of new supply chain engagements or complex solutions & system set-ups.
- Review and maintenance of existing customer engagements, ensuring that the solution meets the engagement goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve existing engagements.
- Liaison with other Arrow teams to ensure that the business systems are aligned in meeting the customer requirements. For example, customer-defined labelling (Logistics team), EDI and file Accelerator (B2B team)
- Training the sales teams in the day-to-day management of their supply chain customers
- Joint responsibility with sales on developing new and enhanced supply chain tools that are provided by the ERP system.
- Reporting on engagement key performance metrics. Identifying (and where necessary, escalating) non-conformance to expectations or terms and conditions.
- Execution of controlled tasks such as fee-for-service invoicing (Nitrogen storage, CARES8).
- Supporting the other departments with operational value-add and expertise in handling complex solutions and system processes, e.g. providing reporting and consultation support in SC reviews or governing and supporting consignment audits and reconciliation
- Building the support infrastructure for the growing 'Services' portfolio in EMEA
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R158859.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top