- New Delhi, India
Business Operations Associate
We are looking for a Business Operations Associate to join our Converge, an Arrow company to our Gurgaon - Delhi office location. This position is critical to support our business needs of Converge.
What You'll Be Doing
- Creative support for offline& online training programs.
- Creating MS office files using different tools
- Working on word /PPT/ Excel/ Emails based on the business needs
- Working on creative media applications
- Working with the cross functional teams to understand the business requirement and act upon it accordingly
- Typically requires a 3-year degree and a minimum of 2-5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in Multimedia editing/creation
- Knows the intermixing of different media types to create a presentation
- mixing text, sound, animation, and videos
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Email)
- Experience in coral draw /motion graphics/ video graphics/ graphic designer / video editor
- Experience in adobe suits and premier
- Experience in data analysis
- Experience in social media content & creative creations
What's In It For You
At Arrow Converge, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Earned leaves/ Sick leaves
- 5-Day Work Week
- And more!
About Converge An Arrow Company
Converge, an Arrow company, is your full-service global supply chain partner and industry-leading electronic components distributor. We focus on helping to create component lifecycle and process management plans and guiding you through challenging market conditions, inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization's goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Converge started out in 1980, as New England Circuit Sales, an independent broker of computer chips. Amazingly, that was one year before the invention of MS-DOS and the IBM-PC. The world has changed and so have we. Converge has evolved from an industry-leading electronics component distributor to a full-service, global supply chain partner.
Back to top