Business Development Manager - IBM Embedded Solutions
Position:Business Development Manager - IBM Embedded Solutions
- Responsible for developing, managing, and creating the relationship between the organization and suppliers, customers and/or vendors within their business group's specific technologies by establishing and cultivating relationships with key individuals at target companies. Assists with the development and execution of strategy and business development.
- Responsible for implementing business development initiatives.
- Provides market intelligence; evaluates, develops, and manages market specific sales strategies and new strategic business opportunities.
- Ensures execution to sales growth plans. Drives results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities.
- Proven Sales leader with success overachieving quota selling solutions to ISVs, CSPs and MSPs
- Comfortable selling to C-level and technical audience
- Financial selling skills modeling financial aspects of sales.
- Strong negotiation and contract skills with customers, partners and suppliers
- Understanding of operations and contract processes for OEM, CSP and embedded solution agreements
- Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10+ years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top