Business Development Manager - F5
Position:Business Development Manager - F5
- Duties will include but are not restricted to:
Working with Arrow Account Managers (Internal Sales) and Key Account Managers (External Sales), to identify the key reseller partners with good potential to develop sales of the vendor's products and services.
Working with these partners to ensure they have all the tools necessary to realise their sales potential, namely:
- Execute successful business plans with channel partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the vendor
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the channel customer base
- Identify new partners and engage and enable accordingly to drive incremental sales
- Initiating marketing campaigns for the partners to find new leads.
- Working with Account Managers and Key Account Managers to ensure purchasing will buy from Arrow.
- Regular and accurate forecasting of opportunities, providing intel for both short and long term deals
- Enable partners by providing regular sales training either face to face or via webinar and facilitating the delivery of technical training
- Gain a high level profile and trust within the partner base to ensure Arrow are brought in on larger projects. Taking ownership of those projects, where appropriate dealing with the end user to ensure key benefits have been understood, competitors eliminated, objections removed, budget approved and that they move to a successful conclusion
The successful candidate will be a professional sales person who can demonstrate consistent over achievement within a sales role; they will be self-motivated, focused and will be able to demonstrate a proactive approach to driving incremental sales.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top