Business Development Manager
Position:Business Development Manager
Specific Responsibilities Sales/Business Development:
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be responsible for Arrow Electronics Business development Micro Semi sales enablement across targeted vertical(s), and act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for these business areas. This position will have ownership and lead solution development for key enablers deployment across Arrow's prospect base. This position will be tasked with ensuring prospect development and acquisition of new clients positioning Arrow as Micro Semi Leader in solutions.
The BDM will develop a trust-based, value add relationship with the Micro Semi . The successful candidate will maintain and develop sound business relationships with clients and internal team, and position Arrow Electronics as a resource to utilize for new projects. This person will provide oversight in the sales engagement and ensure effective sales management processes are in place so that the qualification, quality, schedule, service delivery and profitability goals are met and exceeded, and drive value for Arrow Electronics.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Set short and long term direction for the sales engagement process within the Americas defined territory and targets
- Identify and close on new client opportunities for Arrow Electronics
- Manage a matrixed decision-maker hierarchy and Account plan to execute on the sales strategy and ensure consistent pricing, targeted quota, planning and high quality service delivery are met.
- Leverage Arrow Electronics Management Executives and other senior Business Unit Leadership within the account when appropriate to strengthen client relationships and drive high revenue growth
- Network externally to stay relevant within the assigned vertical and territory
- Build and manage influential relationships with Micro Semi Sales Leadership.
Location:Boston - Peabody
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top