Business Analyst, Specialist
Position:Business Analyst, Specialist
The SEO Analyst – Content & Tech Ops Lead will be responsible for creating symmetry and leading standardized technical documentation training across development teams. The role will also support the SEO marketing initiatives by reviewing and analyzing the keyword, on site content, off site linking, competitive and traffic and rankings landscape and opportunities for Arrow.com. This person will help standardize the practices for how we use SEO best practices for technical implementation to produce superior results for the website. We're looking for someone who can supply context to deliverables requested by internal and external stakeholders, and education to business units.
This role will be new to the Arrow.com team therefore this person will work closely with various stakeholders to operationalize an ongoing, evergreen, operations process while also contributing to the success of the content production in organic search results. Must have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve as a liaison between various departments, clients and contractors.
This position is ideal for a highly organized individual who is interested in the opportunity to significantly impact the direction and revenue growth of our business.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Work with the content team to develop, update and maintain a content calendar that reflects the content roadmap to support the SEO strategic direction as laid out by the marketing team
- Manage execution of calendar utilizing internal, external and vendor resources and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure SEO vision and strategic direction is communicated to all development team members
- Analyze data to inform the SEO strategy and provide business cases for pursuing SEO initiatives
- Assist in management of SEO agency relationship
- Act as liason between marketing and development teams for SEO related initiatives
- Perform KW research to identify new opportunities for the arrow.com content
- Stay abreast of industry and company news, with a keen eye for coordinating how this news surfaces to Arrow.com when relevant to SEO strategy
- Stay abreast of SEO industry news – particularly as it relates to Google algorithm changes and Baidu
- Review and proof copy on various digital assets or deliverables
- Execute day-to-day aspects of digital content marketing with a strong emphasis on SEO value
- Operationalize technical best practices and communication practices for SEO related development initiatives
- Support Digital Marketing Team with regular project updates and reporting
- Managing internal (brand and digital marketing services) and other external stakeholders as needed.
Additional Copy Writing Responsibilities:
- Write keyword rich copy for websites, landing pages, social posts, etc. where needed.
- Participate in testing and implementation of various SEO techniques with respect to content
Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 – 4 years of B2B Marketing and/or Ecommerce experience specific to content marketing
- At least 1 year of relatable SEO experience
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience in keyword research and SEO copywriting
- Experience in developing and managing web content
- Solid analytical skills with web metrics, market research and sales data
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills including workflow organization, delegation and follow-through
- Knowledge of CMS systems and past utilization preferred
- Solid base of experience working in a digital team; comfortable familiarity with multiple digital media and fluency in top-level technical vocabulary
- Capacity to be adaptable and flexible in a fast- paced continuously changing environment
- Interest in and ability to understand the business environment
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm and dedication to the development of a professional services marketing career
- Comfortable sourcing and working with data in different platforms, combing to analyze performance results
- Understanding of current social platforms and actively participates in them
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel on occasion to support business activities or industry events
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top