Business Analyst - Cloud
Position:Business Analyst - Cloud
The Cloud Business Analyst for the Cloud practice will assist the product managers in the collection, review and analyst of business data and feature/functional requirements that enable the Arrow cloud team to grow & expand its market leading cloud brokerage platform called ArrowSphere. The business analyst will leverage their expertise to help the cloud team develop and implement sound cloud platform that will include development of business cases, market/competitor research, platform requirements definition and product sales KPIs and metrics.
The Cloud Business Analyst must also develop and maintain a high level of rapport with internal and external stakeholders as the role requires extensive collaboration with individuals and organizations including, but not limited to: Cloud Development/QA, sales, marketing, finance operations, finance, 3rd party contract agencies and in particular channel partners.
- The Cloud Business Analyst must provide support for business case development, project management, eliciting requirements and the translation & simplification of stakeholder requirements for development of the ArrowSphere platform.
- Develop a working knowledge of the Arrow cloud pillars and ensure the "voice of the customer" is incorporated in product/solution requirements and analysts.
- Provide assistance in creating well-defined best practices, processes, training and support for features & functions developed in ArrowSphere.
- Ability to understand the global hybrid & public cloud landscape, particularly in EMEA and NA regions while being proficient in identifying and incorporating the local market variances.
- Assist product managers with the data collection and analyst to create an objective ArrowSphere product roadmap.
- Assist in the development and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) designed to enable the tracking of objectives, performance and financial success of various cloud solutions and programs offered through the ArrowSphere platform.
- Understand how to interpret analytical data and apply it to strategic and tactical cloud plans.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- BS/BA in related field OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in business analysis or product management. Some knowledge of public-hybrid and cloud brokerage industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of JIRA as the ticketing system for requirements organization & product development.
- Strong ability to analyze customer & business requirements and write strong market and functional requirements documentation.
- Strong skills in defining and writing requirements, coupled with the ability to create compelling use cases and user personas for stakeholders such as internal users, channel partners and end business customers.
- Some experience with project management, product content writing, and financial analyst for business case creation.
- Innovative mindset and ability to think outside traditional methodologies and approaches.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) as well as interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a rapid paced environment with changing business requirements
- Demonstrate an ability to be self-motivated and flexible. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top