- Provide governance and guidance to ensure a consistent global brand message within the (Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific) region.
- Work collaboratively with business units and/or other corporate teams within the (Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific) region on brand development initiatives.
- Provide direction to maintain the brand identity and brand message across all internal and external communication activities within the (Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific) region are consistent with the brand vision, position and strategy.
- Maintain branding guidelines, organize bi-annual updates and oversee development of additional guidelines as needed. Ensure that the global branding guidelines are adopted and adhered to across the (Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific) region.
- Provide counsel to facilitate the adoption and use of consistent, unified messaging across the (Americas/EMEA/Asia-Pacific) region, aligned to the global brand.
- Manage the internal online brand merchandise store and asset management platform.
- Working collaboratively with the Arrow training teams, manage a global brand education and training programs for Arrow's business regions and employees.
- In collaboration with regional business units and corporate teams, manage brand-building programs to share and demonstrate Arrow´s brand in action.
- Work closely with all marketing groups and functions in the region in support of business priorities and corporate objectives.
- Experience activating and sustaining brand expression systems, with eye for creative design, attention to detail and nuances of brand visual identity and management
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field or equivalent experience. Related graduate degree a plus.
- Six to eight years of successful brand management.
- Fortune 500 company experience or working in complex, global, matrixed reporting organizations preferred.
- Strong project management abilities.
- Strong relationship-building skills with the ability to gain support for strategies and process.
- Experience working and communicating effectively within and across countries and regions with credibility and influence. Ability to understand and communicate complex issues clearly and accurately.
- Excellent writing skills. Past PR or copywriting experience a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in technology industry desirable.
- High degree of personal integrity.
- Past agency experience a plus
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top