BI/Reporting Engineer I
- Bangalore, India
BI/Reporting Engineer I
BI Reporting Engineer
What You'll Be Doing
- Create, maintain and enhance BI Publisher, Power BI, PL/SQL, Report builder Reports. In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis and development of reporting functional and technical specifications.
- Production Support
- Write and maintain technical documentation supporting code deployments.
- Monitor report environment performance logged errors and system activity to facilitate SLA management. Coordinate resolution of issues as needed.
- Provide project status and progress updates to Management team.What We Are Looking For
- Must have various implementation experience in Oracle E-Business Suite R12 version
- Should have good exposure to SCM and Financial modules
- Should have good technical and functional knowledge on Order to Cash and Procure to Pay cycle
- Should have designed and developed RICE Components for various project implementations
- Expertise in development and maintenance of XML Publisher and Oracle reports
- Have knowledge in AOL Concepts and Multi-Org Structure
- Have hand on experience in performance tuning.
- Should be able to work independently and coordinate with the team for handling issues.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top