Assistant Manager, Customer Services
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage the department, overseeing and assessing staff activities. Strategizing and assisting staff with duties where required.
- Manage customer service staff, including hiring, performance management, training and employee development. Respond to customer escalations and performance issues of the department.
- Designing, implementing and improving on customer service process. Participate in development of key measures and reports for management of service requests.
- Track and report quality issues using reports from ERP system, customer surveys, etc. including return, invoice disputes, shipping discrepancies, claim issues, freight issues and vendor issues.
- Performing additional duties where needed
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent.
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Chinese language.
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Group Insurance Plan
- Performance Bonus
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more atwww.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more athttps://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visithttps://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
MY-Penang, Malaysia (Pintasan Kampung) GPS