Assets Associate II - Inventory -ECS
Position:Assets Associate II - Inventory -ECS
● Assists with the maintenance of appropriate levels of inventory, fulfilling open sales orders and forecasting.
● Forecasting and inventory review, product life cycle management.
● Placement of initial PO's and monitor to alter or cancel inventory orders.
● Sludge report review—write offs, write downs, returns.
● Resolving sales/supplier related issues/questions and negotiate special returns.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience in Supply Chain/Asset Management. May require specific certifications.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top