Asset Specialist I
Position:Asset Specialist I
We have an opportunity for an Asset Specialist in our Centennial, CO location.
Responsibilities: Determining Inventory Forecasts at the device level, Purchasing Products to authorized levels, Managing inventory pipeline in order to create competitive advantage and to market conditions, Improve Inventory Availability levels to established goals, Identify and Action Purchase Order Reschedules and Cancellations, Managing guaranteed stock parts list to established goals, Managing inventory mix by actioning slow and non-moving inventory, Supporting product allocation process at a device and Customer level, Work with Suppliers to obtain pricing for customers, Participate in pricing negotiations, Other actions and programs as deemed necessary by Management
● Plan and pipeline inventory for high complex technology demand for numerous customers—high dollar value and/or large part count.
● Evaluate both Arrow generated and customer supplied forecast uploads and manage the exceptions generated from the forecast processing.
● Review parameters and make recommendations/changes to ensure achievement of company inventory turns goals. Manage inventory using manugistics to assure best forecast input. Manage parts and engagements to assure both adequate supply and maximum turns. Manage excess inventory including concentration on slow moving and/or sludge.
● Work with sales team on developing strategies to successfully win customer quotes. Implement strategic supplier focused programs and provide updates to the sales team. Strategically drive profitability through constant communication with external suppliers and sales teams through inventory management. Strong knowledge of market conditions in order to create a competitive advantage.
●Build and maintain relationships with suppliers to obtain the best price for customers. Participate in price negotiations with customers and suppliers to win new and defend existing business.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 4 - 7 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal/external professional relationships with suppliers, reps and sales personnel.
- Full understanding of financial metrics
- Strong Inventory Management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Administrative Ability
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- Knowledge of Arrow Organization and Systems
- Knowledge on Customer MRP
- Background in product management, purchasing, or inside sales
What is in it for you? Training, Skills development, Performance coaching Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more. Community involvement opportunities
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top