Asset Manager I
Asset Manager I
Asset /Inventory Manager
• Analyze, develop and execute inventory plans, product life cycles, new technologies, performance standards and improvements based upon established goals and periodic status reports.
• Manage staff - employee development, hiring, firing, performance reviews.
• Establish and maintain current purchasing and inventory processes to provide seamless service. Participate in the development and execution of an asset and inventory business plan.
• Analyze risks and opportunities from emerging products and channel trends and seize segment opportunities per plan.
• Create a professional working relationship with the supplier and internal service providers in order to gain market share.
• Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
• Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
• Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
• Accountable for results of a small team
• Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
• Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have had direct manager responsibility for a team of 8-10 or more,
- Proven experience managing and improving team performance
- Experience managing manufacturing component inventory
- Experience in Supply Chain/Distribution
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%
- Proficient with MS Office and multiple systems and applications
- Intermediate Excel including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables required
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top