• Responsible for fulfilling purchase orders and managing backlog.
• Expedite factory purchase orders to meet customer open order demands.
• Match open orders to customer backlog and make requested schedule changes.
• Maintain manual bonds for non-e- compass accounts.
• Send requests for corporate allocations for backlog. Expedite backlog.
• Bond maintenance-at the direction of the material planner.
• Manage consignment billings and sure ships as well as EDI ship- complete of released orders.
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
• Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
• Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4-year degree OR a 2 year degree with 2 years of work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top