THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN GENEVA, IL
- Responsible for fulfilling purchase orders and managing backlog.
- Expedite factory purchase orders to meet customer open order demands.
- Ensuring system remains updated with most current and accurate information from the suppliers.
- Work with the warehouse and Accounts Payable to resolve discrepancies on receipts and invoices.
- Works closely with sales team to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Good communication and organizational skills are important.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Typically requires a 4-year degree OR a 2 year degree with 2 years of work experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top