The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Assembly Associate (Power Products) – Bensalem, PA
PEI-Genesis (an Arrow Electronics company) is the world’s fastest assembler of precision connectors.
We are looking for an Assembly Associate (Power Products). In this multi-faceted position, you will be responsible for assembly, material handling and testing of connectors.
- Read and understand custom assembly work instructions in order to perform daily tasks
- Perform varied assembly operations such as: soldering connectors and cables, harness assembly, cord cutting, testing and packaging, box and rack assembly
- Work in a variety of production cells and complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that all customer specifications and special instructions are met
- Communicate safety and/or quality issues to management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment (electronic assembly preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience with production equipment and relevant tools used in an electronic assembly operation (i.e. soldering irons, wire strippers, test equipment and various hand tools)
- Self-motivated and flexible as the assignments will change day-to-day
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular, ongoing basis
- Good written, reading and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top