Applications Engineer II
- Bangalore, India
Applications Engineer II
ERP Application Engineer II
What You'll Be Doing
- Serves as a Technical developer in e-Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Manufacturing domain.
- Architect, build, and troubleshoot Discrete Manufacturing systems for production and test platforms
- Recommend, design, and roll out solutions for Manufacturing domain requirements.
- Gather the requirements from business users, and onsite counterparts
- convert the business requirements in to technical specifications and developing test scenarios, test cases and executing them.
- Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop best integrated solution.
- Rotating Production support and on-call responsibilities.
What We Are Looking For
- Great work ethic and teamwork skills
- 7 - 10 years of experience in Oracle EBS technical development.
- Has a good knowledge in EBS R12 Discrete manufacturing process (WIP, BOM, etc...), Manufacturing execution system, Inventory and Order Management modules.
- Proven track record of developing solutions in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain domain.
- Has experience in oracle EBS support functions like problem solving, incident resolution, etc...
- Has experience in handling custom functionalities along with standard EBS processes.
- Experience in working with different time zone counterparts
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills.
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks.
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top