Applications Engineer II
- Bengaluru, India
Applications Engineer II
ERP Application Engineer II
What You'll Be Doing
- Serves as a Technical developer in e-Business Suite (EBS) applications deployed in the Manufacturing domain.
- Architect, build, and troubleshoot Discrete Manufacturing systems for production and test platforms
- Recommend, design, and roll out solutions for Manufacturing domain requirements.
- Gather the requirements from business users, and onsite counterparts
- convert the business requirements in to technical specifications and developing test scenarios, test cases and executing them.
- Participates in EBS applications process design and development of customizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop best integrated solution.
- Rotating Production support and on-call responsibilities.
What We Are Looking For
- Great work ethic and teamwork skills
- 7 - 10 years of experience in Oracle EBS technical development.
- Has a good knowledge in EBS R12 Discrete manufacturing process (WIP, BOM, etc...), Manufacturing execution system, Inventory and Order Management modules.
- Proven track record of developing solutions in the Manufacturing and Supply Chain domain.
- Has experience in oracle EBS support functions like problem solving, incident resolution, etc...
- Has experience in handling custom functionalities along with standard EBS processes.
- Experience in working with different time zone counterparts
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to estimate work efforts for complex technology implementations, deliver results, and meet deadlines by using good time management skills.
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks.
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top