Application Engineer III
Application Engineer III
Arrow Electronics, Inc. - a Fortune 110 company with global headquarters in Denver - helps the world's best technology companies think "Five Years Out," working together to continually innovate the "next big thing". We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2018 sales of $30 billion.
Arrow is seeking an Applications Engineer who will assist in the development SOA/integration-based Application for our Global Components division in Centennial, CO. In this role, the Applications Engineer will play a critical component in technical solutions delivery while remaining a hands-on expert in SOA and design principals.
- 5+ years of experience using Oracle SOA Suite 11g framework for designing technical solutions based on business processes
- 5+ years of using BPEL, Mediator, XSD and XSLT
- 2+ years basic SQL and PL/SQL programming languages
- Experience with SOA deployment process using ANT
- Knowledge of SoftwareAG webMethods platform a plus
- Strong experience developing SOA processes in Oracle SOA Suite 11g (BPEL, Mediator components)
- Strong Experience in using SOA mediator functionality including: DB Adapter, Oracle Apps Adapter, AQ , MQ, File and JMS adapters
- Strong experience in different XML technologies such as XSD, XSLT and XML parsers
- Strong experience of Weblogic and Fusion Middleware Control consoles
- Knowledge of core SOA-INFRA tables and how to extract relevant data ad-hoc to troubleshoot issues
- Knowledge of SQL and PLSQL
- Knowledge of SOA 10g integration platform, including design and consoles
- Understanding of development tools and processes, source control, versioning tools like Bitbucket, JIRA and ServiceNow, JDeveloper.
- Design and implement technical solutions using Service Oriented Architecture
- Design and Implement web services and business processes using Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, Mediator
- Design and develop XML schemas and XML transformations using XSD and XSLT
- Ensures that all service development adheres to development standard and guidelines, completed on time and with impeccable quality
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions
- Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity and knowledge base
- Support production deployments and project go-live tasks
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborate with other team members to carry out project deliverables
- Responsible for supporting SOA and WebMethods integration platforms all environments
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite a must
- Knowledge of B2B (EDI, RosettaNet) a must
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 3-5 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
What We Offer at Arrow:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Holidays / Sick time
- Parental Leave (Maternity / Paternity options)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
See Inside the Office of Arrow Electronics
Arrow is the ultimate technological enabler, working directly with partners, suppliers, and manufacturers to understand what’s possible and help them create it. They seek to bridge the gap between the possible and the practical. Arrow encourages its employees to live in the world that doesn’t quite exist yet—the world of Five Years Out.
Back to top