AP Trade Clerk
AP Trade Clerk
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Accounts Payable Clerk (Trade) is responsible for processing invoices from Suppliers based in the EMEA region. The volume of invoices, which are processed using Oracle is high, and deadlines for processing are tight (ability to work under pressure is essential). In this role, you will liaise directly with suppliers and the internal departments.
Typical tasks, you would be engaged with, during a common working day: registering supplier invoices, investigating supplier invoice disputes, run daily, weekly and monthly reports in Excel and action open queries, reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling, archiving and filing of documents in line with Country legislation, assisting with other accounting jobs as required.
Accounts Payable Clerk Trade, cooperates on a daily basis with 12 other colleagues and reports directly to Accounts Payable Team Leader Components.
We will start work with very intensive induction training. Besides induction, we will also offer additional training customized to the employee needs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Registering supplier invoices
- Investigating supplier invoice disputes on a daily basis
- Running daily, weekly and monthly reports in Excel and action open queries
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling
- Archiving and filing of documents in line with Country legislation
- Assisting with other accounting jobs as required
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment;
- Permanent job contract after probation period.
- Private medical healthcare.
- MyBenefit system.
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact.
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location.
- Broad selection of teas, coffee and fresh fruits.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Fair work-life balance.
- Casual dress policy.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Fast learner with ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Great attention to detail
- FLUENT ENGLISH is a must
- Fluency in any other language will be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Numerate with accounting knowledge
- Experience from a similar role will be an advantage
If you are ready for this challenge, don't lose the opportunity to be part of it all: APPLY NOW!
Remember to attach your CV in English and add the following formula: " I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883".
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2017 sales of $26.8 billion.
Arrow guides innovation forward for over 125,000 of the world's leading manufacturers of technology used in homes, business and daily life, through a network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries.
To learn more about Arrow, please visit fiveyearsout.com
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top