The AP Accountant (non-trade) is responsible for processing all company non trade invoices, including employee expenses. A number of different systems are used to process expenses including Oracle. In this role you will liaise with external non-trade suppliers and internal employees.
Typical tasks, you would be engaged with, during a common working day: coding, checking and registering Non Trade invoices, investigating supplier invoice disputes, posting GL journals using WEBADI upload and accounts reconciliation, entering and coding of expenses (using I Expense - Oracle based), controlling and calculating VAT deductible and non-deductible, reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling, archiving and filing of documents in line with Country legislation, assisting with other accounting jobs as required.
AP Accountant cooperates on daily basis with 8 other colleagues and reports directly to Accounts Payable Team Leader Non-trade.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Great attention to detail
- Fluency in business English is a must as this is the main language of communication in the company
- Fluency in any other language will be more than welcome
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables)
- Numerate with accounting knowledge
- Experience from a similar role would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Challenging career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- Permanent job contract after probation period
- Private medical healthcare
- MyBenefit system
- A fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Friendly work atmosphere
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top