Analyst, Software Quality Assurance - MS Dynamix
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion USD. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
A Fortune 119 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics.
Arrow’s India IT Center of Competency (COC) is the IT global services arm of Arrow, providing IT services to Arrow operations across North America (NA), Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America (EMEASA), Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) and Asia. We are dedicated to designing, developing, and managing some of Arrow’s mission critical applications, while achieving cost efficiencies for Arrow’s global operations.
Arrow is looking for skilled and experienced professionals with an innovative spirit for their Center of Competency in Bangalore and Pune. If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready to take new initiatives and are absolute team players then take a leap aboard. We are sure you will find an exciting new work place and challenging work environment.
Position: Analyst, Software Quality Assurance – MS Dynamix
Experience: 3 – 6 yrs
Education: B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M. Sc (CS)
- 3+ years of experience in customizing and developing in Microsoft Dynamics A X using Morph X and X++
- Capable of using and coding in MS Dynamics A X, Dynamics tools like Dynamics A X Reports, Dynamics A X Enterprise Portal and S S R S Reports, SQL Server 2008, etc.
- Hands on experience in key Dynamics A X trade and Logistics/Purchasing/Sales
- Proven understanding of security, efficient code reuse, and software design
- Ability to work in a high paced, multiple vendor environment
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top