What You'll Be Doing
- To prospect and expand business with new and existing customers/vendors in electronics component distribution industry
- Be able to consistently explore and fulfill customer's demand/request, identify opportunities to drive toward the strong result
- Be able to persistently develop and qualify New OEM vendors to identify best purchase opportunity to support Sales team.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor degree or above. Majoring in Electronics or Business & Marketing is preferable.
- 1-3 years working experience is preferred.
- Good English ability in reading and writing
- Telesales experience is an advantage
- Aggressive sales personality in achieving qualified results and able to work under pressure.
Good at Communications. Quick learner. Skills of office software
- Hard-working and self-motivated. Team work spirit.
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
CN-Shanghai, China (SOHO Tianshan Sq) Converge