Administrative Assistant I
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, meeting agenda and materials and presentation materials based on information provided by others.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs or tables as necessary.
- May compose routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, provides basic information, or redirects calls as appropriate. Receives and directs visitors.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, assembles correspondences for mailing.
- Additional duties include faxing, copying, filing, ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- May develop queries, and generates and distributes reports. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
- May enter routine data into systems using defined procedures.
- Maintains appropriate records, files, documentation, etc.
- May have some additional HR duties in branch including, time card processing, vacation tracking, and receptionist coverage.
- Additional branch duties may include setting up special events, webcasts, meetings, billing, petty cash, security system maintenance, employee badges, logging invoices.
- Duties and tasks are non-routine in nature and performed under minimal supervision.
- Incumbent may adapt procedures, processes and techniques.
- Incumbent may assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- 3-5 years; minimum of two years prior related experiences is required.
- High school diploma plus some technical training.
- Associates Degree
- Customer service skills, ability to resolve problems and exercise independent judgment, detail oriented.
- MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task, interpersonal skills.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top