Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk
Would you like to gain more experience and develop your skills by supporting Arrow in accounting activities related to the trade part of the business?
Do you want to be part of a new start-up project, contributing to building a center of excellence in Gdansk for a renowned leader in the market of IT solutions and services?
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing company invoices, including employee expenses, has a daily contact with suppliers and cooperates closely with other departments at Arrow.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Registering supplier invoices
- Investigating supplier invoice disputes on a daily basis
- Running daily, weekly and monthly reports in Excel and action open queries
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements and dispute handling
- Archiving and filing of documents in line with Country legislation
- Assisting with other accounting jobs as required
A FEW THINGS YOU ARE AN EXPERT AT
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Great attention to detail and multitasking
- Fluency in English; knowledge of any other language will be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (v-lookup, pivot tables)
- Numerate with accounting knowledge
- Experience from a similar role would be an advantage
- Challenging career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment
- Permanent job contract after probation period
- Private medical healthcare
- MyBenefit system
- A fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Friendly work atmosphere
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. With 2016 reported revenue of $24 billion, Arrow is a Fortune 200 company on the list of US Fortune 500 Company.
Working with Arrow puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of IT distribution and services. Every day, our teams are developing value added solutions that are deployed in thousands of customers to optimize, secure and control their IT infrastructure.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top