Accounts Payable Associate
Accounts Payable Associate
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work closely with Accounts Payable Supervisor, other accounting departments and outside vendors. Responsible for intermediary AP transactions and will be responsible for managing a portfolio of moderately complex accounts (e.g., trade), interaction with vendors and resolving purchase order receipt to invoice discrepancies.
- Reconcile and resolve discrepancies on transactions to include T&E reports and expenses while ensuring timeliness of payments. Review and resolve items that are in task lists due to discrepancies in general ledger coding, proper approval, potential duplicates and others. May audit all T&E submissions to ensure comply with company travel policy.
- Execute very high-volume payment processing, printing and mailing of checks.
- Communicate AP related processes and status to external and internal suppliers written and verbally.
- Analyze/review vendor statements for accuracy, resolve invoice discrepancies and entering data into system.
- Process customer billing and dropships.
- Other duties as assigned
What We Are Looking For:
- Requires a 2-year degree and 2-4 years of related accounts payable and/or billing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
- General understanding of accounting practices and principles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- High volume experience
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience
- Understanding of documentation requirements for government entities related to procurement of services and/or products
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
What's In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Back to top