Accounts Payable Analyst, Senior
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
Company: Richardson RFPD an Arrow Company
Location: Geneva, IL
Apply now at: https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=10522&company=Arrow&username=
The Senior Accounts Payable Analyst will work closely with the Accounts Payable Supervisor, other internal departments and outside vendors. The candidate will be responsible for high volume suppliers in the US and some International locations. Enters and maintains system vendor profiles including suppliers banking details. This position is responsible for an assigned vendor base with secondary role of backup for payment creation submission to the Global Banking platform. Some related month end close activities will be assigned.
- Processing and resolving material and pricing discrepancies for supplier billings.
- Reconciliations & Analysis of supplier account statements.
- Provides training and guidance to lower level AP employees.
- Assists the Accounting Team with work assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing payment output and submitting to banking platform, obtain approvals and sending funding requirements to Corporate.
- Month End/QTR End reconciliation.
- Special Project assignments – Support and or participate on special projects.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high volume Accounts Payable department.
- Ability to use concatenations and VLook ups in Excel.
- Basic understanding of Audit requirements in Accounts Payable.
- Understanding of exchange rates and foreign currency.
- The ideal candidates will have prior experience within the accounting field.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles.
What’s in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k and employee stock ownership, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics Company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Our relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of our customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at: www.richardsonrfpd.com.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top