Accountant Staff II
Position:Accountant Staff II
Month/Quarter end close: calculate, review and process journal entries and balance sheet/account reconciliation.
Reconciliations & Analysis – complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis.
Evaluate transactions and record to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete.
Perform financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast and have an understanding of the market conditions to ensure financial statements are reported in accordance to GAAP.
Reporting - Responsible for producing, reviewing, analyzing, and issuing periodic reporting on general subject matter and or business areas.
Special Project assignments - Support and or participate on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 2-3 years related general accounting experience.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity of accounting principles and GL systems (Oracle preferred).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top