• Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
• Reconciliations & Analysis-complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis
• Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
• Supports and/or participates in special projects.
• Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works under general supervision
• Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
• Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1-3 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top