Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete. Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
• Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
• Reconciliations & Analysis-complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis
• Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
• Supports and/or participates in special projects.
• Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works under general supervision
• Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
• Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working for public companies highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top