- Shanghai, China
What You'll Be Doing
Under limited supervision, while developing professional expertise, evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financial and accurate and complete. Supports integral customers, develops relationships with various client groups and maintains/updates current financial information.
- Responsible for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations and income statement analysis. Identifies process problems or issues and escalates appropriately.
- Reconciliations & Analysis-complete standard reconciliations and income statement analysis
- Evaluates transactions and records to the GL as necessary to ensure the financials are accurate and complete. Performs financial analysis of actual results against budget/forecast.
- Supports and/or participates in special projects.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 5 year GL accounting experience
- Bachelor degree and major in Accounting or related majors
- Good communication skill and good team player
- Able to work under press and independently, effectively and meet deadline
- Good oral and written communication in English
- Familiar with Oracle is a plus
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Double Pay
- Paid Time Off
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
CN-Shanghai, China (BM Intercontinental BC)
Back to top