Account Manager I - immixGroup
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Recently named by the Washington Post as a “Top Place to Work”, immixGroup is seeking an entry level Account Manager I (AM I) to work on an immixGroup account team. Each account team works collaboratively to leverage immixGroup’s platform of services to maintain and grow clients’ public sector business. In this role, AM I’s support leading technology manufacturers who offer information technology products to the public sector. AM I’s can support either new license or renewals client teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow business relationships with client representatives and government customers
- Investigate and resolve client and government customer issues/complaints as they arise
- Maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities within CRM database which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data, and revenue data for current customers
- Research, identify, and qualify new business opportunities for assigned client(s)
- Utilize appropriate business tactics in order to drive and increase public sector revenue for assigned client(s)
- Develop and update a forecast and pipeline report on business opportunities for assigned client(s)
- Educate current and prospective clients and customers on immixGroup’s platform of services
- Create quotes, manage agreements/credit terms, and process purchase orders for government customers as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. 2+ years of military experience or 4+ years of work experience can substitute in lieu of a degree
- 0 – 2 years of business experience
Highly Desirable Attributes
- High level of responsibility and accountability for assigned tasks
- Dedicated to proactive learning toward continuous personal and company improvement
- Team player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top