Account Manager I
- Delaware, OH
Account Manager I
The position requires the ability to sell supply chain solutions to technology driven companies.
What you'll be doing:
The Account Manager is responsible for defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing an account base by extracting requirements, creating opportunities, negotiating sales variables and closing sales orders. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand the customer's business requirements and recommend Converge solutions that will solve their business issues. Responsible for meeting or exceeding the performance standards set forth by the Director.
What we are looking for:
- BA or BS in business, marketing or related.
- At least 5 years' work experience and proven track record of success in similar role.
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and penetrating and growing business from accounts.
- Previous experience in direct sales, consultative sales, or account management for an industrial independent or franchised distributor is a plus.
- Advanced problem solving and issue management skills.
- Must be highly motivated, have a passion for sales and proven sales success with the ability to drive revenue within accounts.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Some travel required.
What is in it for you:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Community involvement opportunities
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-OH-Ohio (Remote Employees)
Back to top