Job objective: To take ownership of assigned accounts developing strong relationships and managing business negotiations at all levels within the customer, in order to maximise Arrow's share and overall profitability.
- To work out account strategies and plans based on greatest opportunities for growth, through fact-based analysis and in-depth customer knowledge.
- To drive business plans on assigned accounts.
- To maintain a strategic and field facing focus on the customers to drive engagement and concrete opportunities.
- To develop deep knowledge of the local market and of the competition activity in the account base.
- To be visible on sight through frequent customer visits.
- To work closely with Field Application Engineers (FAEs), Business Development Managers (BDMs), Supply Chain Solutions Manager and leverage all available resources to grow the business.
- To report regularly to the Regional Sales Manager on customer base performance, visit activities and major opportunities, in order to agree appropriate actions and execute on these.
- To communicate proactively regarding customer operations with Internal Sales and other Arrow colleagues across EMEA.
- To leverage relationships within the customers and all available resources to support smooth operations in regards to speed, accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- To have a clear record of what development projects each customer has and what stage they are at.
- To drive agreed supplier initiatives within account base.
- To co-ordinate both manufacturer support and Arrow FAE and BDM support appropriately to maximize new design opportunities for Arrow.
- To have a clear understanding of Arrow's supply chain solutions.
- To have a clear understanding of customer priorities, stock turns, stock availability and to be able to recommend supply chain solutions that will support customer objectives.
- To support the management of an appropriate level of stock through buffer, forecast, backlog that is line with customer turnover and Arrow's stock turn expectation and at the same time ensures supply continuity for the customers.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Account Management/Sales experience.
- Good business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation skills and experience.
- Drive for results and achievement of targets.
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Good in building strong and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities.
- Can effectively cope with change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment.
- English mandatory both verbal and written.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top