Converge, an Arrow company, is an industry-leading electronic components distributor. As a full-service global supply chain partner, Converge is positioned to provide proactive data-driven solutions for components, obsolescence and computing - meeting even the most demanding of supply chain requirements.
Our next Account Manager will enjoy the challenge of building relationships, driving new business, and growing our business with existing customers. We are looking for candidates who have experience in the electronic components industry and have dealt with excess inventory and component shortages.
What You'll Be Doing
- Cold calling, prospecting, developing, and servicing a customer base within new and existing customers
- Acting as a consultant to determine the customer's needs
- Creating opportunities, negotiating sales variables and closing sales
- Managing shortages of parts, obsolescence of parts, and excess inventory
- Pricing and managing business quotes
What We Are Looking For
- Individuals eager to use their experience and consultative sales skills to clearly establish the customer's business requirements and recommend Converge solutions
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and penetrate and grow business from new and existing accounts
- Advanced problem solving and issue management skills
- Highly motivated professionals with a passion for sales
- Proven sales success and the ability to drive revenue
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and always maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in several systems simultaneously
- Foreign language skills are a plus
- The ability to travel up to 25% domestically and/or internationally
- At least 3 years' experience and a proven record of success in similar role, experience with an industrial independent or franchised distributor is a plus, Bachelor's degree preferred
What's In It For You
At Converge, an Arrow company, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Converge's account managers have the knowledge and tools to provide data-driven solutions for even the most demanding supply-chain challenges. These professionals provide expert support and dedicated customer service solutions to our clients. If this sounds like the career for you, apply today!!
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top