Account Manager DACH (m/w/d)
- Flexible / Remote
Account Manager DACH (m/w/d)
Aspencore Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arrow Inc., and is regarded as the voice of record of the electronics industry. The company has operations in North America, Europe and Asia, from where it runs marketing campaigns for some of the world's biggest corporations on 30 integrated web properties and its flagship magazine, EE Times. The web properties receive around 60 million page views per month.
The company is set to move up a gear and has plans for double-digit growth in the next 3 years, creating the requirement for a mid-market sales representative in the DACH region, which is the focal point of the European electronics sector, and is home to around 2,000 target prospects, making it the most lucrative territory.
Account Manager DACH
As theAccount Manager DACH in Aspencore, you will join the international Sales team located across different EMEA locations (Spain, Germany, Poland, UK). You will be reporting directly to the Director of Sales Aspencore EMEA. You will exercise your role on the DACH market.
Within this position, you will be mainly responsible for the identification and acquisition of the new customers from the semiconductors sector in order to propose the advertising media solutions. Once acquired, you will be in charge on growing the business in these accounts.
Your role will involve continuous relationship development between the business area, regional teams, and the vendors (who are brands from the semiconductors sector) to ensure support of business objectives.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Bringing new customers to Arrow, through the efficient prospecting (phone, email, social) and client meetings
- Executing successful business plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the customers
- Finding New Business leads
- Regular and accurate forecasting of opportunities, providing detail for both short- and long-term deals
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of experience on the similar role
- Detailed knowledge of digital advertising sales concepts and terminology
- OR Detailed knowledge of worldwide semiconductor industry
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach
- Excellent knowledge of the DACH market and a network of contacts well established in this location
- Works independently but also a team player
- Impressive B2B sales achievement history
- Expert new business hunter
- Accomplished account manager (i.e. can grow annual business from existing accounts)
- Confident negotiator
- Comfortable presenting to "C-level"
- Has extensive knowledge of well-known consultative sales methodology
- Dependable pipeline reporting and sales cycle management
- Fluent English and native German are necessary to be successful on this role
- Fluent French and/or Italian would be considered an asset
What do we offer:
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Competitive package composed of a base salary plus commission plan based on your performance
- This position is a life changing opportunity to continue a key career move in a fast paced, international organization. Progression and investment are paramount in Arrow's ethos
DE-Germany - Remote
Back to top