- Qingdao, China
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our component business. The location of this role is Qingdao, China. This role will be focus on one key customer, maintain the relationship and develop further sales opportunity to ensure business growth.
What You'll Be Doing
- Provides the highest level of service to meet customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures
- Serves as a liaison between Arrow's internal resources, vendor resources and customers.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers' behalf, anticipates our customers' requirements and communicates efforts in a timely and effective
- processes routine customer orders accurately and timely.
- Resolves discrepancies with the customer prior to order entry.
- Enters sales orders into the Arrow system.
- Review backlog report to fulfill orders most effectively.
- Meets customer service agreements established in SOW
- Backlog Management, Billing and Resolution of vendor Invoice Discrepancies and Claims
- Business travel within China based on requirements
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4-year degree with a minimum of 5 years sales experience in semiconductor companies or electronics distributors.
- Could Work within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- service oriented and "Can do" attitudes
- Solid understanding of product cycle and manufacturing procedures of customer
- Solid knowledge on products and technology development in the electronic components industry
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Special/Extra Leave
- 5-Day Work Week
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
CN-Qingdao, China (WanDa Plaza)
Back to top