- Peabody, MA
Converge, an Arrow company, is an industry-leading electronic components distributor. As a full-service global supply chain partner, Converge is positioned to provide proactive, data-driven solutions for components, obsolescence and computing - meeting even the most demanding of supply chain requirements.
Our next Account Manager will enjoy the challenge of building relationships, driving new business, and growing our business with existing customers. We are looking for candidates who have supply chain solutions experience in the electronic components industry.
What You'll Be Doing
- Using your electronics supply chain experience to determine the customer's needs and provide solutions
- Managing shortages of parts, obsolescence of parts, and excess inventory
- Creating opportunities, negotiating sales variables and closing sales
- Pricing and managing business quotes
- Cold calling, prospecting, developing, and servicing a customer base within new and existing customers
What We Are Looking For
- At least 3 years of supply chain solutions experience in the electronic components industry is required.
- Individuals eager to use their experience and consultative sales skills to clearly establish the customer's business requirements and recommend Converge solutions
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and penetrate and grow business from new and existing accounts
- Advanced problem solving and issue management skills
- Highly motivated professionals with a passion for sales
- Proven sales success and the ability to drive revenue
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and always maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work in several systems simultaneously
- The ability to travel up to 10% domestically and/or internationally
What's In It For You
At Converge, an Arrow company, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)
Back to top