The position requires the ability to sell supply chain solutions to technology driven companies.
The Account Manager is responsible for defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing an account base by extracting requirements, creating opportunities, negotiating sales variables and closing sales orders. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand the customer's business requirements and recommend Converge solutions that will solve their business issues. Responsible for meeting or exceeding the performance standards set forth by the Director.
- BA or BS in business, marketing or related.
- At least 5 years' work experience and proven track record of success in similar role.
- Proven ability to develop business relationships and penetrating and growing business from accounts.
- Previous experience in direct sales, consultative sales, or account management for an industrial independent or franchised distributor is a plus.
- Advanced problem solving and issue management skills.
- Must be highly motivated, have a passion for sales and proven sales success with the ability to drive revenue within accounts.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
- Some travel required.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top